- Admission Process
POINTS TO BE NOTED
Academic session of the school begins on February and ends in December.
Admission will be on the basis of the following:-
- Written Aptitude Evaluation Test in 1st Week of November,
- Previous class Academic Performanc as per Report Card.
- Brief interaction to judge the general awareness standards and spoken skills.
The Aptitude Evaluation tests will be on the following subjects of approximately 30 mins each
- Class I to V.English & Maths.
- Classes VI to IX. , English, Maths, Science and SST.
Question papers will be of the standard of the corresponding previous class of the student. e.g. If a student seeks admission in class IV then the question paper for the admission test will be of class III standard.
Following documents must be submitted while applying for admission in school:
1. Photocopy of birth certificate.
2. Photocopy of Report card of the last class attended.
NOTE: Original T.C. should be submitted only if selected for Admission. Fees have to be deposited within seven days of selection, failing which the seat will be allocated to the next candidate in the waiting list.
AGE GROUPS FOR ADMISSION
Classwise age group as on 1st February will be as follows:-
|Class||LKG||UKG||I and Above|
|Age Group||3.5 to 4.5 years||4.5 to 5.5 years||5.5 to 6.5 and so on|
After the Aptitude Evaluation Test, the merit list for the few vacancies available, will be drawn only after the receipt of the current year's Annual Report Card, by the 1st Week of December, indicating his successful promotion to the Class in which the Student is applying for in TNA.
Without the Annual report card, the student cannot be considered for Admission.