- Fee Rules & Structure
Fee Rules & Structure
DETAILS OF FEES 2016
|Admission Fee (Non refundable)||Rs 15,000/-|
|Security Deposit (Refundable)||Rs 6,000/-|
|Annual Fee||Rs 9,350/-|
|Development and Maintenance Fee||Rs 1,650/-|
|IPSC Fee (For all students)||Rs 500/-|
|Library Fee (For all students)||Rs 200/-|
|Computer Fee (Compulsory for Classes III to VIII / Optional for Classes IX to XII)||Rs 1000/-|
|Smart Class Fee||Rs 100/- per month|
|Bank Transaction Fee|
Rs 25/- per quarter
|LKG TO IV||Rs 2200/- per month|
|V TO VIII||Rs 2750/- per month|
|IX & X||Rs 3300/- per month|
|XI & XII||Rs 3670/-|
|Science fee (class IX,X,XI SCI, XII SCI)||Rs 1000/- Yearly|
- Fees are to be deposited with AXIS BANK, Counter or M.G. Marg on quarterly basis within notified dates.
- Late payment after due date will attract a fine of Rs. 100/- per month for each quarter.
- In case of loss of School Fee Booklet, a new one must be obtained by payment of Rs. 50.
- Tuition Fees will be increased by 10% every year.
- Entire Fees will be charged if Transfer Certificate is applied for after school Session begins.
- A boarder leaving the hostel during academic session or before completion of two academic year will have to pay the full fees for 10 months for that year and hostel security deposit will be forfeited.
- Bus Fees are to be deposited in separate slips.
|Annual + Dev + IPSC + Library + Tuition Fee/Hostel Fee||Rs. 6000/-||2nd to 10th January|
|2nd Quarter||Tuition Fee + Computer Fee/Hostel Fee||Rs. 12,000/-||1st April to 8th April|
|3rd Quarter||Tuition Fee + Science Fee/Hostel Fee||Rs. 12,000/-||1st to 8th July|
|Last Quarter||Tuition Fee/Hostel Fee||Rs. 10,000/-||1st to 9th October|
SCHOOL FEE RULES
- After admission has been offered the full admission fees of the first quarter including a one time refundable security deposit of Rs. 4000/-(Rupees four thousand only) will have to be paid, in case of Day scholars, and Rs.8000/- (Rupees Eight Thousand only) for Hostellers.
- For entry into class XI for the next session, students of Tashi Namgyal Academy studying in class X will have to intimate their continuation by December of previous year. Fees for those given provisional admission will have to be deposited by the 2nd week of April on or before the last date indicated. If intimation is not given and / or if fees are not paid within this date it will be presumed that the student is not interested to continue in TNA and no claim for the will be entertained.
- The fee book has the payment dates mentioned on it, parents are requested to please note last dates to avoid late fines.
- If fee is paid after due date a late fine will be charged. The fine will be Rs.100/- (one hundred only) per month per quarter (the amount may be revised from time to time as per direction of the TNA Board). In case of default of Computer or Science fee only, a late fine of Rs.30/- will be charged.
- Fees once paid, except for the Security deposit, is not refundable. Security deposit may be forfeited if regulation is not followed (See No. 7 and No. 9).
- A boarder leaving the hostel during the academic session and also before completion of 2 academic years will have to pay the full fees of 10 months for that year and Hostel Security deposit will also be forfeited.
- Students offered seat in the hostel will not be permitted to withdraw or change to dayscholar mid - year and fees as stated above will be charged.
- Transfer Certificate will be issued only on clearance of all outstanding dues, security Deposit must be claimed within two years.
LUNCH AND BUS FEES
The lunch and bus fees is to be paid advance is availing of these services. Fees once paid will not be refunded if the student fails to avail of service.
The Bus route will be decided as per Financial Viability. Pickup & drop points with less that 15 students will be cancelled.
Note: Student I.D. NO. Allotted by accounts office is to be clearly indicated in the fee book and the same no. is to be used by the student every year till completion of school or till departure from TNA.